Saturday, February 18, 2012

Second Grade Dreams

To celebrate Martin Luther King Day, the second graders read about Dr. King and thought about what their dreams for our world are. Let's take a look!

I have a dream that one day the world would be a better place! Everyone would have peace and people would be treated fairly. People would not bully but they would protect each other. I have a dream that one day the world would be a better place, but we need to treat people fairly to make it happen.
by Tristan

I have a dream that one day the world will be a better place. People will be nice to each other. Girls and boys will be peaceful. The world will be peaceful. I have a dream that one day the world will be a better place, but we need to work together to make it happen.
by Arianna

I have a dream that one day the world will change. People will not bully. People will care for each other. People will also share. I have a dream that one day people will get equal food, money, and rights, but we need to believe to make it happen.
by Jasmine

I have a dream that one day people would be nice to one another. Men and women would earn the same amount of money for their work. Also people would not litter. Instead they would be nice to the world. Boys and girls and men and women could wear whatever they want. But we need to care to make it happen.
by Katelynn

I have a dream that one day the law will change to keep people safe and healthy. For example, people would not smoke. The people will not bully. They will be nicer than before. People will greet the other people when they go by. I have a dream that one day the world will have peace, but we need to share good thoughts to make it happen.
by Samantha

I have a dream that one day more people will care for others. More black and white people will be friends. The world will be more peaceful. People will keep the earth clean and healthy. I have a dream that one day the world will be a better place, but we need to care for our community to make it happen.
by Emily L.

I have a dream that one day the world would be peaceful. The laws would be good all over the world. People would be nice. I wish the world would be fair. I have a dream that one day the world would be peaceful, but we need to not fight to make it happen.
by Nick

I have a dream that one day the world would change. No one would be poor. No one would have to drink dirty water. No one would be bullied. I have a dream that one day the world would change, but we need to protect each other and share to make it happen.
by Greyson

I have a dream that one day everyone will be treated more nicely. No one would get bullied, but everyone would get peace instead. People should be more caring. I have a dream that one day everyone will be treated more nicely, but we need to treat others nicely to make it happen.
by Jaeden

I have a dream that one day all people would be treated fairly. It wouldn't matter what your skin color is or if you think different things than others. People could be friends with one another. I have a dream that one day all people would be treated fairly, but we need to work together to make those three things happen.
by Will




No comments:

Post a Comment